Thứ Sáu, 1 tháng 5, 2020

Gãy đàn lên hỡi người bạn Mỹ (EN)

Tên bài hát dịch: Let me hear your guitar U.S. friend
Người dịch: Phan Tuấn Quốc

Washington tonight there are people on fire
Everywhere your voice is heard
For truth to be featured.
There Potomac river was your best memory
When you sing with guitar for humanity.

Let me hear your guitar that empowers my voice
and empower my will to protect my spring
and empower people who march in unity
Let’s sing tirelessly the ballad of Hồ Chí Minh.

Do you know tonight the U.S. is on fire
To the ringing of the churches
That call people to fight.
Do you know in Vietnam millions of people march
For eternal peace and against invaders.

Let me hear your guitar that empowers my voice (to replace gunfire)
American people, let’s shake our hands tightly
Together against war, we struggle for peace
Let’s sing tirelessly the ballad of Hồ Chí Minh.
(Let’s sing the ballad of revolution)…

0 comments:

Đăng nhận xét