Thứ Hai, 15 tháng 11, 2010

Em trong mắt tôi (EN)

Tên bài hát dịch: How I see you
Người dịch: Dreamyblue001, Tyrantlubu

Pretty without makeup
You look very angelic
Don't need jeans or high heels,
You choose for yourself áo dài, so fine


Like the blooming flowers
Giving off those colors
They don't look half as pretty as you.

Your softly blowing áo dài,
Representing
Shining beauty from Eastern lands.

Are you an angel
Or am I just
Flooded in awe by you and your charming beauty

A Viet woman, in her áo dài
Radiating, oriental

One day by chance, in foreign lands, she came my way
A white flutter, pretty shoulders, unfamiliar
A warming heat, I felt complete oh my homeland
I love you, I miss you.


1 nhận xét:

  1. quá hayyyy, cảm ơn 2 tác giả của bản dịch này, 2 bạn đã giúp cho nền văn hóa Việt có thêm điều kiện để quảng bá!!! cho mình hỏi ai mà hát hay thế, 10đ cho giọng hát, 10đ cho lời dịch hén! ^^

    Trả lờiXóa