Thứ Bảy, 25 tháng 12, 2010

Vầng trăng khóc (EN)

Tên bài hát dịch: The moon cries
Người dịch: Only Brian (2006)

Wipe your tears walk away
There's a lesson that has yet been told
How love comes and it goes
Down the stream to where unknown


Trust your heart and your soul
You will turn the pain inside to gold
When you find your true love
He will guide you down the road

Don't let go don't give up
Have the faith to stand again

What we shared disappeared
You and me will never be

Sitting here side by side
Look upon the crying moon

Ashamed for me ashamed for you
What we had so long ago
Gone away



Tên bài hát dịch: The moon cries
Người dịch: Tyrantlubu

It is gone - the good times, the times when you and I were side by side
Sitting here, watch the waves, singing songs of you and me...
My heart aches - I miss you, why must we go different ways tonight?
Life's a storm with heartache, blowing away my love from you.

There's no point, don't feel sad, don't regret don't you feel bad
But our love, blown so far, you and I we're so apart
Sitting here loneliness, moon cries out, stars feel my pain
Sympathise with your pain and with all the love we had sad east wind.

Don't you cry, cause I know no one planned for us to be apart
Love will come, and will leave, there are few whose love won't part.
Maybe when, you find love you will soon in time forgot bout me
I will bless, your new love, hope that she's the one you need.

There's no point, don't feel bad, don't regret don't you feel sad
But our love, blown so far you and I we're so apart
As life flow, I'll see you, please give onto me one word
Won't forget, the good times that you have once gave to me the first dream.


0 comments:

Đăng nhận xét