Thứ Bảy, 9 tháng 7, 2011

Cát bụi (EN)

Tên bài hát dịch: Sand and dust
Người dịch: Vân Mai (01/05/2005)

Grain of dust, morphed into me
Let my being one day rise and blossom
O wonders, sand and dust!
Let the sun shine through a rambling life


Grain of dust, morphed into me
Let me one day return unto
So worn out sand and dust
As the beat goes on, infinite

Years into a human life, in the blink
Of an afternoon, the hair turn white
High above, fading leaves fall out
As hundred years enter death, in a single day

Which passing sun has lit up my heart
In which love is eroding to gravels
Face hidden, as sorrow raises
Each passing day I await bliss

Forest of thinly leafed trees
From the abyss I heard the call
O this fate, sand and dust,
An inkdrop was erased, in oblivion.


Người dịch: Annie Phan (11/2010)

Which grain of sands cast life in me
So this body is mould?
Oh wonderful soil
The sun shines a life of wander

Which grain of sand made me
So one day I return to dirt once again
Oh tiring dust
Which sound keeps ticking tirelessly?

How many years being human
Suddenly one day the hair turns white
Dry leaves fall
So one hundred years enter death for once

Which sun lit up my heart?
So love grinds away into pebbles
Please hide (your) face in sadness
Days by days yearning for happy news

Which part of the forest deciduous leaves fall
From hollow abyss, hear the invitation call
Oh this worthless life
The ink stain is removed when no one knows

0 comments:

Đăng nhận xét