Chủ Nhật, 18 tháng 11, 2012

Podmoskovnye Vechera (EN)

Tên bài hát dịch: Moscow nights
Người dịch: Khuyết danh

Stillness in the grove, not a rustling sound
Softly shines the moon clear and bright.
Dear, if you could know how I treasure so
The most beautiful Moscow night.

Lazily the brook, like a silvery stream
Ripples in the light of the moon,
And a song afar fades as in a dream,
In this night that will end too soon.

Yes a song afar fades as in a dream,
In this night that will end too soon.

Dearest, why so sad, why the downcast eyes,
And your lovely head bent so low?
Oh, I mustn't speak, though I'd love to say
That you've stolen my heart away.

Promise me my love, as the dawn appears
And the darkness turns into light,
That you'll cherish dear, through the passing years
This most beautiful Moscow night.

Say you'll cherish dear, through the passing years
This most beautiful Moscow night.




0 comments:

Đăng nhận xét