Thứ Năm, 14 tháng 2, 2013

Có nghĩa gì đâu (EN)

Tên bài hát dịch: It means nothing
Người dịch: Phan Tuấn Quốc

No matter how it is far away, it means nothing, if we love each other.
No matter how it is difficult, it means nothing, if we love each other.
No matter how long it will be, it means nothing, if we love each other.
No matter how you are ugly, it means nothing, if we love each other.
Even though gold and diamonds, it means nothing, it means nothing.


Rap:
Love me love my dog, hate me hate my dog.
My nose is much hairy,
Husband then said: "It's dragon's beards":
I go to bed snoring,
Husband then said: "It's a nice sound".
When I have snacks outside,
Husband then said: "It's saving rice".
My hair is much strawy,
Husband then said: "It's nice flowers'.

No matter postion it is, it means nothing without true love.
No matter how your beauty is, it means nothing without your love.
No matter what reputation, it means nothing without true love.
No matter when Thị Nở (Ugly) it's me, it means nothing Chí Phèo (Messy) it's me.
No matter long it will be, ene hundred years we're still in love.

One hundred years we're still in love.
One hundred years we're still in love.
We're still in love we're still in love it means nothing it means nothing.


0 comments:

Đăng nhận xét